Voted Best Art & Wine Event in the 2005, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Diablo Magazine’s Best of the East Bay Contest!
What: 18th Annual Lafayette Art & Wine Festival
Sponsors, Commercial Vendors and Beer & Wine Booth Application.
Arts & Crafts Vendors must apply through Eckerstrom Productions.
When: Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 10am – 7pm AND
Sunday, September 21, 2013 from 10am – 6pm
Take BART to Lafayette OR
- Take Highway 24 to Central Lafayette exit and follow Festival signs.
- Free parking available at Lafayette BART station (upper lot).
Ride your bike to the festival and use our Free Bike Valet Parking at 82 Lafayette Circle (just behind the Art Stage).
Continuous shuttle service between BART & the Festival.
For GPS purposes enter the address 3535 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Lafayette, CA
Admission – FREE
Admission to the Festival is free. However, you must purchase a Festival glass and drink tickets if you wish to drink the beer or wine that is poured “on the street” or in the Premium Wine Pavilion.
Dogs are allowed, but please consider this: Dogs must be kept on a leash and in your control at all times; If you attend early in the day, between 10am-1pm, the pavement is cooler, the temperature is lower and there is ample room for your dog; as the event progresses, it does get very crowded and can become dangerous for your pet; and dogs should not go into the food court.
- More than 275 fine arts and crafts booths.
- Restaurants, food vendors, wineries and microbreweries.
- Continuous musical entertainment presented on three stages.
- Kids area with entertainment and activities for kids of all ages.
- Special exhibit and sale of work by local artists.
Media Sponsors 2012
- NBC Bay Area,
- Contra Costa Times,
- Diablo Magazine,
- 92.1 KKDV
Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
Lafayette Partners in Education, and other local non-profit organizations.
Premium Wine Pavilion