Lafayette Art & Wine Festival Quick Facts
What: 23rd Annual Lafayette Art & Wine Festival
Arts & Crafts Vendors must apply through Eckerstrom Productions.
When: Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 10am – 7pm AND
Sunday, September 16, 2018 from 10am – 6pm
Downtown Lafayette, California (Google Map) – Off Highway 24, west of the I-680/Highway 24 interchange.
Take BART to Lafayette OR
- Take Highway 24 to Central Lafayette exit and follow Festival signs.
- Free parking available at Lafayette BART station (upper lot).
Ride your bike to the festival and use our Free Bike Valet Parking at 82 Lafayette Circle (just behind the Art Stage).
Continuous shuttle service between BART & the Festival. For a map of available parking for festival, click here.
For GPS purposes enter the address 3535 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Lafayette, CA
Admission – FREE
Admission to the Festival is free. However, you must purchase a Festival glass and drink tickets if you wish to drink the beer or wine that is poured “on the street” or in the Premium Wine Pavilion.
Dogs are allowed, but please consider this: Dogs must be kept on a leash and in your control at all times; If you attend early in the day, between 10am-1pm, the pavement is cooler, the temperature is lower and there is ample room for your dog; as the event progresses, it does get very crowded and can become dangerous for your pet; and dogs should not go into the food court.
- More than 275 fine arts and crafts booths.
- Restaurants, food vendors, wineries and microbreweries.
- Continuous musical entertainment presented on three stages.
- Kids area with entertainment and activities for kids of all ages.
- Special exhibit and sale of work by local artists.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
- Diablo Magazine
- 92.1 KKDV
- Lamorinda Weekly
- Lamorinda Presents
Premium Wine & Craft Beer Pavilion
Lafayette Chamber of Commerce benefiting the Lafayette Partners in Education and other local non-profit organizations.
For detailed information visit www.LafayetteFestival.com.