The Chamber strives to implement programs to help businesses remain informed and successful.
New Member Benefits
Here are a few of our benefits for new members. Please note, we are constantly changing and adding to our benefits. Feel free to give us a call to discuss!
- Free Advertising Coupons for East Bay Times, Lamorinda Weekly and Diablo Magazine (Value of approximately $700)
- Discounted business card size ads available in Lamorinda Weekly’s Shopping page.
- Contact information listed in an upcoming Lafayette Chamber Newsletter. (700 + Businesses)
- Chamber referrals sent your way!
- Your business cards displayed at the Chamber office.
- Free admission to mixers and discounted rates for business expos, Lafayette Art & Wine Festival & Lafayette Res Run for Education.
- Your business or organization listed on the Chamber website in two categories, by business name and type.
- Plaque to be display at your business.
- Reduced fees for newsletter advertising.
- Nominal fee for a set of Chamber member’s mailing labels.
- Free classes and workshops on professional development, business issues, social media marketing and more.
- Mixers, grand openings and ribbon cutting opportunities.
On-going benefits open to our members include:
- Monthly Mixers
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Business & Community Directory – listings and advertising
- Special event sponsorship opportunities
- Advertising in Newsletter and Email blast sponsorships
- Business cards/flyers in the Chamber office
- Event promotion
Educational & Leadership Opportunities
- Social Media Workshops, Business Forums, Tech Talks
- Board and committee participation
Business Issues & Advocacy
- Quarterly Business Forum
- Email Newsletter
Community Engagement and Special Events
- Lafayette Art & Wine Festival
- Lafayette Res Run for Education
- Dogtown Downtown
- Thanksgiving Community Breakfast
- Business Person of the Year Dinner
- Citizen of the Year Dinner
- Taste of Lafayette – Co-sponsored with the Lafayette Community Foundation
- Rock the Plaza Concert Series
- Earth Day – Co-sponsored with Sustainable Lafayette
The Lafayette Chamber Board of Directors, working with countless volunteer members and a staff of five, is responsible for implementation of all these programs.