Through its elected Board of Directors, the Chamber implements programs to help businesses remain informed and successful.
Among the opportunities open to members are:
- Monthly Mixers
- Monthly Entrepreneur’s Club
- Chamber newsletter
- Tabletop Mixers featuring members products and services
- “Shop Lafayette” campaign
- Business & Community Directory – listings and advertising
- Special events sponsorhsip opportunities
- Advertising in Newsletter, on Website & Email blast sponsorship
Educational & Leadership Opportunities
- Member seminars
- Board and committee participation
Business Issues & Advocacy
- Business Issues Committee – Monitors issues which impact businesses and the business district and advocates action to City Council and Commissions. This committee meets at the Chamber Conference Room on the fourth Fridays of most months at 8 AM.
Community Enrichment and Special Events
- Lafayette Art & Wine Festival
- Lafayette Reservoir Run – Co-sponsored with City of Lafayette
- Thanksgiving Community Breakfast
- Business Person of the Year Dinner
- Citizen of the Year Dinner – Co-sponsored with Lamorinda Sun
- Taste of Lafayette – Co-sponsored with Lafayette Community Foundation
- Rock the Plaza
- Earth Day
- Acalanes High School Career Day
- Big Band Dances featuring the Rossmoor Big Band
- Lafayette Jazz Festival
- The Lafayette Chamber Board of Directors, working with countless volunteer members and a staff of four, is responsible for implementation of all these programs.
Advertising Opportunities – see Advertise with the Chamber page
FREE Website Listing Opportunties
- Expanded Business Listings – (add up to 10 words describing your business)
- Map Link to Member Listing – (help your customers find your location)
- Online Coupons – (have an online coupon with a special offer – see our Online Coupon page for examples)
For additional information, contact the Chamber Office
Questions regarding rates or space availability, please contact the Chamber Office
“Senior Van” Advertising
The new Senior Van – Lamorinda Spirit – has advertising opportunities on its van.
The van will be driving around the Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda area and offers great exposure for the your business.